NHS e-Referral (Choose and Book) Tracking
If your doctor has referred you to a specialist for further care you will be asked to book your appointment using the ‘NHS e-Referral’ system.
You will receive a letter from us within 2 weeks giving details of how to book your appointment and any passwords you may need.
To track your e-Referral you will need the following details to log into the e-Referral website:
- Your date of birth
- Reference number – this will be on the first page of your letter
- Password – this will be on the second page of your letter
- Choosing from a list of hospitals or clinics
- Frequently asked questions
- Book or change your Specialist Appointment online now
Tracking a Referral to Cumberland Infirmary
If your referral request was to the Cumberland Infirmary you will need to contact them directly.
Tel: 01228 523444
Alternatively you can contact the ward or department that you have been referred to directly.