Children & Young People's well-being during COVID
Many parents and carers are concerned about how their children, whatever their age, are feeling at present. It is very understandable that children and young people may be feeling anxious and upset.
We have gathered a list of resources and guidance information on supporting and protecting children’s emotional well-being to share with parent carers, children & young people.
- Free P.E. workouts with Joe Wicks, 9am each morning for a 30-minute, fun workout. You don't need any equipment, just tune in to his YouTube channel
- Makaton video demonstration how to wash hands
- Government guidance and advice on supporting children and young people during COVID outbreak
- Series of useful resources that autistic people and their families can use during this time of changes
- CBBC Newsround video of how to wash hands and explaining the importance of it
- How to cope with disrupted family routines during COVID