Children & Young People's well-being during COVID
Many parents and carers are concerned about how their children, whatever their age, are feeling at present. It is very understandable that children and young people may be feeling anxious and upset.
We have gathered a list of resources and guidance information on supporting and protecting children’s emotional well-being to share with parent carers, children & young people.
- Free P.E. workouts with Joe Wicks, 9am each morning for a 30-minute, fun workout. You don't need any equipment, just tune in to his YouTube channel
- Makaton video demonstration how to wash hands
- Government guidance and advice on supporting children and young people during COVID outbreak
- Series of useful resources that autistic people and their families can use during this time of changes
- CBBC Newsround video of how to wash hands and explaining the importance of it
- How to cope with disrupted family routines during COVID
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.